Kajal Ray Pradhan
Kajal qualified as an Occupational therapist in 2000 and holds a Bachelor degree in Occupational Therapy. He has completed his Masters of Clinical Rehabilitation from the Flinders University, South Australia. He is certified in Neuro Developmental Therapy from NDT Association, USA and is trained in Sensory Integration.
He has varied experience working in Singapore and abroad both in acute care hospital, special education school, early intervention programs, and private clinics. Kajal has wide experience as a pediatric occupational therapist treating various disabilities such as ASD, Global Developmental Delays, ADHD, Developmental Coordination Disorders, Cerebral Palsy, Down’s syndrome, and Handwriting Difficulties.
Besides practice, Kajal is actively engaged in various parents/caregivers training programs and public talks. He also supervise trainee Occupational Therapist from the NYP school of health sciences, and from overseas.
- DIR/Floortime 101 DIR Model by Maude Le Roux, 26-27 Nov 2103.
- Handwriting Without Tears Kindergarten-The Print Tool workshop by Peter Giroux, 18 Nov 2013.
- Handwriting Without Tears Kindergarten-5th Grade Workshop by Peter Giroux, 17 Nov 2013.
- Get Set for School Pre-K Readiness & Writing workshop by Peter Giroux, 16 Nov 2013.
- Sensory Processing: A Solid Foundation of Knowledge for Effective Practice by Dr Winnie Dunn, 19- 20 Jun 2008.
- Seating & Mobility Workshop (Basic & Advance) by Amy Bjornson, 27-29 Feb 2008.
- Assessment & Treatment of Sensory Modulation Dysfunction in children with different developmental disorders by Sydney Chu, 14-16 Nov 2008.
- Pediatric Neuro Rehabilitation Workshop (Part-I & II) by Anne Gordon, 11-18 Oct 2006.
- Combining Neuro-Developmental Treatment & Sensory Integration in Intervention by Erna Imperatore Blanche, 14 & 16 Mar 2006.
- Assessment and Treatment of Children with Developmental Perceptual Dysfunction by Sydney Chu , 28-30 Nov 2005.
- Workshop on Picture Exchange Communication Systems by Amanda Reed, 6 & 7 Dec 2004.
- Effectiveness of the modified bilateral arm training with rhythmic auditory cueing for improving upper limb motor function in patients with stroke: A Randomized Controlled Study. (Presented in 2nd Singapore Rehab Conference, Feb 2013)
- Effect of transdisciplinary approach in group therapy to develop social skills for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. (Under process for publication)
- A comparison between social interaction skills development in children with ASD: A transdisciplinary approach in activity group therapy.